Jamie Nast is the author of "Idea Mapping" published by John Wiley & Sons. The book is available in the Business/Economics section of bookstores. Jamie has trained over 15,000 people world-wide to be more creative, more productive and better learners.

Monday, January 22, 2007

William Reed Article

For those of you who know William Reed, you know he is a man of many talents -- including Idea Mapping. The Japan Times has just written a wonderful article on him that you will want to read. Click here for the article link. Congratulations William!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been logging my increasing interest in the techniques here

Mind Mapping

And I much prefer you label to the others. I'll get your book.

One aspect you may like to consider --in my case -- is Idea Mapping as a technique to overcome aphasia and dyslexia. I have Fibromyalgia which shares these little niceties such that while the computer formatted my thoughts idea/mind mapping allows them a lot of creativity which is also ordered and consciously formatted.

My favourite is this guy here:

A site built entirely in FreeMind

11:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home