Friday, June 22, 2007
- Name: Jamie Nast
- Location: Michigan, United States
I teach Idea Mapping to organizations and individuals. As a result participants learn amazing skills that can be applied immediately to their work and life. I was certified as a mind mapping instructor in 1992, and was the only Senior Master Trainer for the Buzan Centres. In January 2006, I became one of the partners of The Learning Consortium based out of the UK. On Sept 22, 2006 my first book titled "Idea Mapping" was published by John Wiley & Sons. To date I have taught this skill to over 18,000 professionals around the globe and have licensed over 100 certified instructors from 24 countries. Clients include Boeing, Ford, Mayo Clinic, BP, ACH, L.L.Bean, Dow Chemical, ConocoPhillips, DTE Energy, Franklin Templeton, MTSU, BMC Software, US Army and more. For a complete bio go to Jamie Nast Bio
- Idea Map #19 - Our First Map in Spanish
- Loose Ends
- The Memorability Factor & Idea Map #18
- Idea Map #17 - Youngest Mapper Yet
- Idea Map #16 - Computertomography
- Hint #9 - Breaking Through a Mental Block
- Idea Map #15 - Cancer Map
- Hint #7 & Idea Map #13 - A Picture is Worth a Thou...
- Hint #7 & Idea Map #12 - A Picture is Worth a Thou...
- Hint #6: A Plethora of Markers