Jamie Nast is the author of "Idea Mapping" published by John Wiley & Sons. The book is available in the Business/Economics section of bookstores. Jamie has trained over 15,000 people world-wide to be more creative, more productive and better learners.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Idea Map #8 - Celebration of Life

Easter Sunday could not be a more appropriate day to show viewers this map. I've called this idea map "A Celebration of Life". I got a call from John Meyer asking if I could create a map for a friend of his. Yes, I could....but I knew someone who could do even better!

This map was created by Liza Jennings Seiner in response to a request from John Meyer, a dear friend and colleague of Lynda Goodremont who is fighting cancer. He had this map created as a gift for her in celebration of her life.

Unfortunately, this file in its current format is too large to upload. I will find a way to show you this amazing map!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home