Jamie Nast is the author of "Idea Mapping" published by John Wiley & Sons. The book is available in the Business/Economics section of bookstores. Jamie has trained over 15,000 people world-wide to be more creative, more productive and better learners.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Test Mindjet's MindManager Pro 7 and Change Children's Lives Forever

This blog goes out to my business associates who are not already MindManager software users or have not previously tested the MindManager Pro 7 software. If enough of you download the 21-day trial version for PC or MAC by September 30, 2007, the school of my choice will receive a free 1-year MindManager site license for all K-12 students and teachers! Please give it a try.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger assistivetek said...

Hi Jamie:

This is a very interesting promotion! Good luck! Brian

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Jamie Nast said...

Brian,

I'll keep you posted on the results of this, and when it works, I'll feature the school awarded the software and track their progress!

Jamie

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Andrew Wilcox said...

Great idea Jamie

I ran some MindManager Master Classes at the Gifted Children Summer School for my local secondary schools a few years ago.

You can see what they did here
http://www.ajwilcox.clara.co.uk/Perins/

and here
http://www.ajwilcox.clara.co.uk/Wildern/

Was that really five years ago!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Jamie Nast said...

Andrew,

I can't take credit for the idea. It's a Mindjet-sponsored promotion that runs untile the end of the month. They are the ones providing the site license. I'm just stubborn enough to make sure I can help a school get it!

Regarding your links, I'll definitely take a look tomorrow, and get back with you. May have some questions for you as well if that's OK with you.

Jamie

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Suryadi said...

Dear Jamie,

That are incredible pictures! Keep them coming. May I use use your pictures for my presentation to persuade more people using mindmapping. I manage ConceptMapping in Bahasa Indonesia (mainly) and sometimes post in english at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/petakonsep

Hope your project will continue and success.

best regards,
suryadi

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Jamie Nast said...

Dear Suryadi,

Feel free to show any maps from my blog or website and share the links. If you go to http://www.squidoo.com/IdeaMapping/ and scroll down to the area where there are a bunch of maps, this is also an area that is easy to see many at once.

Maybe sometime you could send me a jpg of one of your maps and I could post it on my blog? It would not need to be in English, but I would need your description of it.

Kind Regards,

Jamie

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home