Jamie Nast is the author of "Idea Mapping" published by John Wiley & Sons. The book is available in the Business/Economics section of bookstores. Jamie has trained over 15,000 people world-wide to be more creative, more productive and better learners.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Idea Map #65 - One Small Step Can Change Your Life


One Small Step Can Change Your Life is a book written by Robert Maurer. The above map(s) on this book was created by Luciano Passuello from Brazil (his blog is in English) using MindManager software. The top idea map is the folded version, and the bottom map includes all the details. For more of Luciano's maps, see his blog. He also shared another map for the November 19, 2007 posting. For the pdf version of the full-sized map go to my website. If you click on any column it will sort alphabetically and you can then search by author or map title, etc.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Williams said...

Jamie,

Very interesting, I just posted a note on my blog inspired by the same book. You can check it out here: http://zonebyzone.blogspot.com/2007/12/do-you-want-to-change-something-in-your.html

Also, I really like your blog. I am an avid mindmapper and visual thinker as well.

This is my first comment to your blog. Keep up the great work.

Mike

6:06 AM

 
Blogger Jamie Nast said...

Mike,

Is that coincidence or what? I haven't actually read the book yet, but your description in your blog has inspired me to purchase the book!

The VP of Nationwide Insurance (in Ohio) is a huge David Allen fan. He attended one of my workshops in October and invited me to see David speak at Nationwide event in November. Unfortunately I had a teaching engagement that conflicted. I'd love to hear more about your interview with David.

Jamie

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home